Keynotes, Workshops, and Education
I am available for speaking and seminars on the topics of:
- Pregnancy, Infant, and Child Loss
- Grief and Loss
- Best Practices for Supporting Grieving Patients
- Professional Burnout/Caregiver Fatigue
“I attended Emily Long’s presentation “Sensitive Conversations: Talking with Kids about Grief, Death, and School Violence” at the NASW conference a few years ago. While listening to her talk, I remember thinking, “Finally, a presentation with materials I can use with my clients.” Emily guided us through a very captivating talk on a difficult topic. She was calm and at ease in her delivery. Emily was professional while still using personal experiences to keep us engaged. I work with children experiencing grief on many levels. She gave me tools and interventions that I was able to put into practice the next day. I would highly recommend Emily to those seeking counseling and/or as presenter at your next upcoming talk. Thanks Emily!” ~Vanessa Crisp, LCSW
Current presentation titles include:
• Invisible Mothers: Living Childless after Pregnancy, Infant, and Child Loss
• Supporting Clients After Miscarriage and Stillbirth
• Supporting Patients Through Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Loss (for medical professionals)
• Caring for Self while Caring for Others
• Sensitive Conversations: Talking with Kids about Grief, Death, and School Violence
Additional presentations can be created upon request and discussion. All presentations can be adapted to fit anything from a single hour to multiple day engagements.
Fees: Speaking fees vary depending on location and length of presentation/seminar. For non-local presentations, travel and lodging expenses are included in price proposals.
If interested in engaging me for a speaking engagement or seminar, please contact me through the form below for availability and pricing.