Public Speaking is fun. Raising awareness and education on topics is what I love to do – in one-on-one conversations and to larger audiences and discussion groups.
If you are looking for an engaging and enthusiastic speaker who has a knack for bringing a bit of fun and lightheartedness to serious topics, I’m it!
I am available for speaking and seminars on the topics of:
- living childless after pregnancy and infant loss
- caring for patients/clients who have experienced pregnancy/infant/child loss
- general grief and loss
- professional burnout/caregiver fatigue
Current presentation titles include:
- Invisible Mothers: Living Childless after Pregnancy, Infant, and Child Loss
- Supporting Clients After Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Child Loss
- Supporting Patients Through Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant/Child Loss (for medical professionals)
- Caring for Self while Caring for Others
- Sensitive Conversations: Talking with Kids about Grief, Death, and School Violence
Additional presentations can be created upon request and discussion. All presentations can be adapted to fit anything from a single hour to multiple day engagements.